Wednesday 24 June 2015

I'm In!!!

Oh my goodness!! I have been trying for months to remember my login details for this account! I was expecting all my previous work to just have to be lost into the ethos! Blogger were no help! I know why, it was my fault. I had set up no alternative address or number and I couldn't remember my login name! So I had no way of proving it was me, but it was so frustrating knowing it WAS me and I couldn't prove it! But I suddenly remembered my old, banged up iPad may have the answer! And phew, it did! So I am back and now I am Seriously behind on my posts and keeping you up to date with all that has been going on, so I will try and catch up, but there will be much back dated!! So glad to be back, I am literally dancing about my room this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!