Sunday 26 July 2009

Cats - Sleeping Experts

For anyone thinking of getting a kitten don't bother spending money on nice fancy cat beds like this...
We bought this lovely bed for when we brought home two rescue kittens from the Cats Protection League. I believe they have used it about a dozen times. They were 10 weeks when we got them, they are now almost 3! Instead of the fancy pants bed they choose to sleep here... Or here...
Or indeed here....
This is one days worth of snoozing. The towel shelves is the newest in the array of non-cat issue beds!!

9 comments:

  1. LOL that's a cat for you. Don't forget their favorite sleeping space... ANYTHING you happen to be reading at the time they want a nap LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, you didn't get the memo. Cats don't need expensive beds, collars, or cat toys--they prefer the free stupid stuff! My cat's favorite toy is the milk jug ring or a piece of paper fanned up and tied with a string. You already found out about the bed secret. At least they are easy to please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I have three cat beds in my house... and they never use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They never like those things that are marketed for them. The kitty condos - a waste. Cat beds - yeah, right.

    I love my cats, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and so creative writing, your pictures make it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cat used to sleep in corners, did not matter which corner as long as it was a corner of the house and in the weirdest position! And my other cat sleeps in the center of the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly!
    Mine sleeps everywhere EXCEPT the nice comfy pillow I bought him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tee hee!! These cats (and many others) have a mind of their own...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats are odd creatures that I have grown fond of. It has been said and I agree, dogs have masters and cats have staff. My cat finds the most odd places to nap.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!